DARK X'S PALACE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bwahahhahaa varium in this country is sure very hard and new noob member (for now and thats not me lol)

3 posters

Go down

bwahahhahaa varium in this country is sure very hard and new noob member (for now and thats not me lol) Empty bwahahhahaa varium in this country is sure very hard and new noob member (for now and thats not me lol)

Post  binsongwapo123 Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:36 am

man i wish ae just give free varium and i hate saying that oh new member and his about level 7 i think hahhah dont worry i know he will do good in the future.like me i entered the faction being very noob and now im good

LONGLIVEDARKXKINGDOM!!

Last edited by binsongwapo123 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

binsongwapo123

Back to top Go down

bwahahhahaa varium in this country is sure very hard and new noob member (for now and thats not me lol) Empty hey demond

Post  binsongwapo123 Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:36 am

i made a new topic

binsongwapo123

Back to top Go down

bwahahhahaa varium in this country is sure very hard and new noob member (for now and thats not me lol) Empty Re: bwahahhahaa varium in this country is sure very hard and new noob member (for now and thats not me lol)

Post  king x Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:09 am

Lol nice I hope they make varium for where you live
king x
king x
Admin

https://darkxpalace.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

bwahahhahaa varium in this country is sure very hard and new noob member (for now and thats not me lol) Empty Re: bwahahhahaa varium in this country is sure very hard and new noob member (for now and thats not me lol)

Post  meannie Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:36 am

try to go to moa bin,i heard they are selling ultimate game card there woth 1k for 2500 varium..i dont know if its true.check it out if ur just near the city Smile Smile Smile

meannie

Back to top Go down

Post  binsongwapo123 Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:15 am

hahah i think im not going with that

hope somebody shares a even one artix game card Sad

binsongwapo123

Back to top Go down

Post  king x Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:57 am

Maybe ill do it.....
king x
king x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  binsongwapo123 Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:58 pm

thanks dark but if that case is done,my problem would be my build

binsongwapo123

Back to top Go down

Post  king x Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:21 pm

I said maybe anyways lol
king x
king x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  binsongwapo123 Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:10 am

ok then but if you would thanks a lot dark!

binsongwapo123

Back to top Go down

Post  king x Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:53 am

I'm trying to save up 4 my mage merc and bounty but ill give you the money 4 my mage
king x
king x
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down